Working At Pit Row
Pit Row staff members are the backbone of our company. While we take pride in the many employees who have been with us for a very long time, we sometimes have openings for responsible people who want to work and who will take pride in serving our customers with a smile.
The positions we normally fill are responsible for general store activities. Below are some of the responsibilities our employees accept.
- Cashiering, collecting cash payments from customers and making change, or charging purchases to customers’ credit cards and providing customers with receipts
- Clean, collect, and dispose outside trash
- Order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods, and provide assistance and customer service.
- Must be able to frequently lift 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 30 pounds
- Keep a lookout of cars in the gas pump area
- Ensure that the convenience store part of the gas station is managed all times
- Supervise work activities of any sales representatives at the gas station
- Order and receive stock and ensure that all items are displayed on the shelves
- Dust shelves and display items on a regular basis
- Label items with proper prices and make sure that any modifications in prices are readily handled
- Ensure that the area around the gas pumps and the convenience store is cleaned and maintained properly
- Receive fuel trucks and supervise refilling of fuel pumps
- Other duties as required
If you have experience in a retail environment, have an infectious smile and are looking for a company to call your professional home, fill out the application on this page and bring it in to one of our five Green Bay locations.
We take great pride in providing our employees with an above average salary for our industry, health benefits and an employer matched 401K plan.
We look forward to meeting you!